By Debbie Johnson
For those who like a smooth, creamy alternative to dairy creams.
- 1/2 cup organic cashews, germinated (soaked for eight hours and rinsed well, these become 2⁄3 cup after soaking. Use within two days, rinse daily)
- 1/4 cup purified water
- 2 dashes Celtic sea salt or Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla extract or flavor (celiacs may not tolerate extract)
- 1 tbs. organic maple syrup or . cup raisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sweet leaf stevia
Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth.