By Tia Ohm
This is a playful recipe because it can be modified in so many ways. It’s a great appetizer for Thanksgiving or other special occasions. As simple as this is, it seems to be the perfect flavors all in one bite.
Makes about a dozen hors d’oeuvres
- 1 bundle of grapes (more or less depending on your party size)
- 1 package of boursin cheese
- About 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Take a whole grape and cover it in the boursin using your fingers to press the cheese onto the grape.
- Roll in the chopped nuts until cheese is covered.
- Stick a toothpick in and voila!
Note: Be creative! Try other soft cheeses and nuts for a different flavor combination. Brie and pistachios; Gorgonzola and pecans; cream cheese and walnuts; yum!
Photo credit: Tia Ohm